U.S. Veterans Services
Are you or someone you know a veteran of the U.S. Armed Forces and in need of housing and homeless support services?
We are dedicated to ending U.S. veteran homelessness in Glendale and surrounding areas! Our experienced staff, including a U.S. veteran, are ready to help you find housing and access support services.
Free Services include:
- Housing search and placement assistance;
- Linking to mainstream financial resources;
- Access to Veteran's health care services, educational and employment programs and training services;
- Vocational and rehabilitation counseling.
To speak with a case manager, please call Ascencia’s Access Center at (818) 246-7900. We will discuss eligibility for our programs and help you determine next steps, including coming in for an intake interview. Please try to be patient! We have to ask A LOT of questions!
Intakes are completed Monday – Thursday on a first come first serve basis, starting at 7 a.m. Walk-ins are requested to arrive as close to 7:00 a.m. as possible. In order to give each client our utmost attention, we conduct no more than 4 adult intake interviews per day.
Please bring the following items with you for your intake interview:
- Must provide DD Form(s) 214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty. We can help you obtain this.
- Homeless verification. There are many situations which may qualify as homeless.
To learn more about verification, please call Ascencia’s Access Center at (818) 246-7900.
- Birth certificates and social security numbers for all accompanying children.
- Personal identification card or driver’s license and social security card, if available.
- Employment or income statements, if available.
Read Client Success Stories.
Ascencia’s Access Center is open...
|Monday through Wednesday – 7 AM to 4 PM
Thursday – 7 AM to 2 PM
Friday – 7 AM to 4 PM *no intakes*(818) 246- 7900 All messages will be followed up by a case manager.
Ascencia’s Access Center is closed
the last Friday of every month for
reporting and program administration.