How to Get Help
- Are you homeless in the greater Glendale area?
- Need employment assistance?
- Mental health services?
- Substance abuse recovery support?
- Are you in imminent danger of becoming homeless within the next two weeks?
- Are you a U.S. Veteran who is homeless OR in danger of becoming homeless OR in need of assistance obtaining your benefits?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above, please call Ascencia’s Access Center at (818) 246-7900 to speak with a case manager. We will discuss eligibility for our programs and help you determine next steps, including coming in for an intake interview. Please try to be patient! We have to ask A LOT of questions!
The first step to accessing our services is to complete an in-person intake interview.
Intakes are completed Monday – Thursday on a first come first serve basis, starting at 7 a.m. Walk-ins are requested to arrive as close to 7:00 a.m. as possible. In order to give each client our utmost attention, we conduct 2-4 intake interviews per day.
Please bring the following items with you for your intake interview:
- Homeless Verification. There are many situations which may qualify as homeless.
To learn more about verification, please call Ascencia’s Access Center at (818) 246-7900.
- Birth Certificates and social security numbers for all accompanying children.
- Personal Identification card or driver’s license and social security card, if available.
- Employment or income statements, if available.
Read Client Success Stories.
Ascencia Access Center is open on
Monday through Wednesday – 7 AM to 4 PM
Thursday – 7 AM to 2 PM
Friday – 7 AM to 4 PM *no intakes*
(818) 246- 7900 All messages will be followed up by a case manager.
Ascencia’s Access Center is closed the last Friday of every month for reporting and program administration.
If you are experiencing domestic violence and are in danger now, please call 911.
If you want to access a safe website, go to National Domestic Violence Hotline or you can call their hotline at (800) 799−SAFE (7233).
For information about Domestic Violence programs in Glendale, go to YWCA of Glendale or call their hotline at (888) 999-7511.